When you are ready, we require the following information
• Your name, phone number, email address and mailing address.
• If the obituary has already been written, please be prepared to upload a digital text file. However, if you would prefer not to write the obituary, we can write it for you.
• The name and phone number of the funeral home, crematorium, or medical donation program handling your arrangements. We also can accept a scanned death certificate.
• Any photo or photos you would like us to print. We recommend that you submit a great photograph that best captures the person’s spirit. You may submit more than one photo, such as a great historic photograph and also a current headshot. Digital photographs are easiest, but we also can scan and return physical photos if that best captures the person.
• The date you are hoping to see the obituary published.
Information you may wish to include
• Name, age, city and date of death.
• Time, date and location of the funeral services and any visitation.
• Names of survivors and family members who predeceased the person, including parents, spouse, children, grandchildren and other close friends.
• Name of the funeral home or crematorium handling the arrangements.
• Contact information for where memorial contributions may be made.
• Work history, military history, education and memberships in social or civic groups.
• Notable accomplishments or honors.
• Passions and hobbies.
• A story or two that captures the person’s essence.
Other helpful advice
Submit your tribute here