. Contact Us
If one mayor represented all of Alameda and Contra Costa counties, that person’s 2.8 million constituents would live in the country’s third-largest city, behind only New York and Los Angeles. And just as these East Bay counties are different from the rest of the San Francisco Bay Area, the East Bay Express is a different paper. From the international populations that make Oakland and Richmond so dynamic, to the ideological diversity that separates Berkeley from Walnut Creek, our readers are united by their love of a region that is second to nowhere in beauty, livability, intellectual firepower, and cosmopolitan charm.
Every week, the Express provides these well-educated world travelers the only medium dedicated exclusively to them. From our authoritative cover stories; to our in-depth local reporting, arts and dining coverage; to the area’s most comprehensive weekly calendar; the East Bay Express has been this vibrant region’s leading voice since 1978.
Click here or scroll to the bottom of this page to learn more about the Bay Area’s leading alt-weekly.
- Mail correspondence address: 675 37th St., Suite 15, Oakland, CA 94609 Phone: 510.879.3700
- Street address: Our office is not open to the public. Please call 510.879.3700 to reach someone who can respond to your needs.
- Email contacts: Send a Letter to the Editor, Contact a specific staff member
- Display advertising: Phone: 510.879.3700 E-mail: Display Advertising
- Classified and legal advertising: Phone: 510.879.3700 E-mail: Classified Advertising
- National advertising: Voice Media Group www.VMGAdvertising.com 888-2-RUXTON
Looking for the paper?